Friday, December 17, 2010

Danny Trejo - The hero with 1000 faces














































I've watched 'Machete' the other day. Weird.

First time I see a flick where Steven Seagal is NOT the one with the most challenged set of facial expressions.


Here's a small anthology of mr. Trejo's unique achievements, reenacting some of the finest scenes of the 7th artform.

trejo trejo
Expressions? We ain't go no expressions. We don't need no expressions. I don't have to show you any steeeeeenking expressions you goddam cabron and ching' tu madre! [impersonating Cheech Marin] Hey maaaaaaaaaan, whazzup duuuuuuuude, that's some heavy shit maaaaaaan.
trejo trejo
Bond. Jamech Bond. From her Majechty'ch checret cherviche. [a hommage to Leslie Nielssen] Nice beaver.
trejo trejo
Are you looking at me? Huh? Are YOU looking at ME? [singing] the hills are aliiiiiiiiive……… with the sououououound of muuuuuusic……
trejo trejo
By Grabthar's hammer, by the sons of Warvan, I shall avenge you! You mean they put mayonaise on their fries? Uuurgh
trejo trejo
Oh my god! Someone has sent me bowel movement! Machete doesn't message.

Machete doesn't mail.

Machete doesn't fax.

Machete doesn't Facebook, Twitter nor blog.

Bur Machete can draw you a fish if you like.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...